We are called ‘Just a Drop’ because that really is all it takes to make a difference to those at risk of disease and death from unsafe water. No amount is too small!
That said, there is still so much to be done, so please give generously. Whether it is a one-off amount or a regular monthly contribution, you can help to save lives.
If you are a UK tax payer, please use Gift Aid. This means that for every £1 you donate, we will get an extra 28p from the Inland Revenue – without it costing you a penny more.
If you are donating from the States, please click on the ‘USA’ image above.
HOW TO DONATE
- ONLINE: You can make either one-off or regular monthly donations directly through our website using your debit or credit card by simply clicking the ‘Donate Now‘ button. Making a regular donation is one of the most effective ways of supporting our work, as it allows us to plan ahead and thereby reach even more people in need. We accept all major debit or credit cards
- POST: Donations can be sent to us at: Just a Drop, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN
- DIRECT DEPOSIT: You can deposit a one time donation straight into our bank account at any HSBC in the UK as follows: Account Name: Just a Drop / Bank: CAF Bank Ltd / Account Number: 00020949 / Sort Code: 40-52-40
- PHONE / TEXT: Please call 020 8910 7981 or donate via your mobile by texting JADH20 £5 to 70070* (Or the amount you wish to donate)
- GIVE AS YOU LIVE: By signing up to Give as you Live you can earn money for Just a Drop as you shop, at no cost to yourself!
* Texts are charged at your mobile phone operator’s standard rate. Just a Drop will receive 100% of your donation. You must be over 16 and please ask the bill payer’s permission. For full terms and conditions and more information, please visit www.justgiving.com/info/terms-of-service