Cause related marketing is a mutually beneficial way for your business to work with Just a Drop to generate funds, with a percentage of profits, or a specific amount, donated to the charity from the sales of goods or services. The benefits to your company include improved public perception, access to new opportunities and increased market reach.
Below is a selection of the companies currently supporting us through cause related marketing initiatives:
- Affordable Cars this independent car rental broker is offering customers the opportunity to donate £1 to Just a Drop on booking.
- Aquaread the UK’s leading manufacturer of water quality test equipment, Aquaread donates £10 for every product sold.
- Braveagle has pledged to donate 25 Euros from each of their training courses to Just a Drop, as well as fully supporting the team’s communication activities.
- Getabed as part of their 21st birthday celebrations, accommodation supplier getabed is donating 21p from every booking to Just a Drop.
- Group IST the specialty travel provider is donating $1 per booking across all of their brands , and encompasses a family of brands diverse both in destinations and interests.
- Llanllyr Water one of the world’s premium quality bottled water companies, Llanllyr Water is supporting Just a Drop by donating a percentage from every bottle sold.
- Playmob are promoting a series of games for mobile devices and Facebook and Just a Drop will receive 50% of the proceeds of each of the games – until 14th April 2014
*Source: Cone Communications 2011 Corporate Responsibility Report.